Dreadnaught

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Have you played Eve? There are some intense battles if you actually get into it. I was in one similar to the above thats why it looks like eve to me.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Have you played Eve? There are some intense battles if you actually get into it. I was in one similar to the above thats why it looks like eve to me.
No i havn't played EVE yet but i did watch a lot of videos about it. i know it does get intense, at times but the impression that i got from it was that the PVP battles were few and far between. but by no means does that mean it's a bad game. what were your over all thoughts on EVE?

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Eve battle depended on missions really. The thing with Eve is, it's a MMO, so you work your heart out to get your ship. So if you spend 2 months to buy ship X, and in a day it blows up, you kinda feel sad. So that's why the battles might not happen as much in Eve.

Eve as a game is a huge time sink, they really have thought of as many things you can think of to occupy your time. However, it's not a Action game, so you don't directly control your ship with a joystick, it's mostly point and click commands.