Timing is everything

midgetbecool

Regular
Revenant Member
Timing is Everything
I just wanted to open a conversation about what times would be good for people to do the events. I want to keep it somewhere between Friday evening and Sunday. More contestants, more fun so let me know.

cappy

Regular
Timing is Everything
I just wanted to open a conversation about what times would be good for people to do the events. I want to keep it somewhere between Friday evening and Sunday. More contestants, more fun so let me know.
Dead Rabbits fall under to Gmt and Gmt +1 timezones so we are effectively 5 to 6 hours ahead of your guys ,don't know if this helps

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
Timing is Everything
Personally, I think Saturday afternoons would be great, maybe around 3 or 4. This way it gives both the US and the UK a nice time period.

Frak

Regular
Good fun last night, looing forward to next. A little earlier would be good but understand main player base is not on my Tz

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Actually, I think at this point the Main player base is probably split lol. We REALLY want to be able accommodate the EU folks more. I think we are discussing what days we would be willing to commit to. So far i think we are all on the same page in terms of what will work best.